• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

JR 28x Official Release Interactive Site

MattyMatt

70cc twin V2
Everything you wanted to know about 28x, is now on this new site that JR Propo just released:

http://www.jrpropo.co.jp/english/propo/28x/

It's interactive and shows you virtually every function in the radio.

Note: when looking at all the features on the 28x screen... you can click on them in this page and see actually what they look like.

28x.png

28xg.png

ryan_m

100cc
One thing I haven't seen anywhere, does the radio have voice stuff similar to the Spektrum DX9? Tells you when you put it into high rates, or timer start, or counts down the timer, or flaps down, etc. All kinds of configurable voice actions. I miss that from the DX9. And the ease of programming... which this looks to maybe resolve some of.

MattyMatt

70cc twin V2
One thing I haven't seen anywhere, does the radio have voice stuff similar to the Spektrum DX9? Tells you when you put it into high rates, or timer start, or counts down the timer, or flaps down, etc. All kinds of configurable voice actions. I miss that from the DX9. And the ease of programming... which this looks to maybe resolve some of.

As I understand, yes. Also via blue tooth.