• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

JR DS8911hv with mpi servo arm

I bought this servo from another member (3dmike) and decided I'm am going with brushless servos. I have not used this servo, just tested. Also included is a 4" mpi rudder servo arm. 110 shipped U.S

gyro

GSN Contributor
I bought this servo from another member (3dmike) and decided I'm am going with brushless servos. I have not used this servo, just tested. Also included is a 4" mpi rudder servo arm. 110 shipped U.S

Sweet deal

fixxin2fly

70cc twin V2
This would be going in my new 91,,,,,so do you know anything about the history? #of flights? Been sent in for service? How about the arm 3mm or 4/40?
Maybe a pic? Sorry for the questions, ordering tonite/first thing tomorrow and would rather have the JR than the Savox on the rudder but I can get the new savox for a little less and already have the swb arm for the savox. Decisions decisions :banghead:

Last edited by a moderator: