• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Just trying some video editing.

2robinhood

70cc twin V2
Just messing around with Sony Vegas Movie Studio 11.

I'll drag the wife out to get a lot of footage and I'll try to make something cool.

I made this from a video my wife took about a week ago.

Hope you enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQJjeq6KVTo&feature=youtu.be

Mikeq

150cc
Yeah that was really good editing looked really professional..especially when you changed those still pics with the beat of the music.

I took my wife's Sony Handycam out last weekend and had a hell of a time keeping the plane in the view finder screen. If I upload it I will have to do some major cutting to at least have a short clip of some really good 3D my friend Robert did.

@pawnshopmike ..I think 2robinhood resides somewhere in Pennsylvania..beautiful flying site for sure...

2robinhood

70cc twin V2
pawnshopmike said
Nice edit and nice flying Mike. Where's that beautiful flying site at? Looks awesome.
Thank you.

That is my own private flying site about 15 miles from Atlantic City,  New Jersey. 

2robinhood

70cc twin V2
Mikeq said
Yeah that was really good editing looked really professional..especially when you changed those still pics with the beat of the music.

I took my wife's Sony Handycam out last weekend and had a hell of a time keeping the plane in the view finder screen. If I upload it I will have to do some major cutting to at least have a short clip of some really good 3D my friend Robert did.

@pawnshopmike ..I think 2robinhood resides somewhere in Pennsylvania..beautiful flying site for sure...
I upped to a hard drive camcorder and the wife said she couldn't use it to film me.

It didn't have a eye piece,  only a flip screen. With sun glare, she was unable to see the plane.

I took it to an airshow and could see what she meant.  I couldn't see a darn thing.

So I just picked up a Sony HDR SR11, now the wife just needs to get her groove back.

Mikeq

150cc
20141006_195341_resized.jpg

Yeah that's exactly what this little camera is like. No eyepiece just that little screen and when you're in sunny daylight it's really hard to see anything in the screen especially if it's moving pretty fast. I'll check out that Sony HDR SR 11.
encouragement.png