• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale Lanier 35% Giles 202 Kit NIB

capthis

70cc twin V2
I have a brand new in box Lanier 35% Giles 202 kit. This kit s long out of production and comes in two large boxes. Local pickup would be much preferred as I do not have the outer boxes, that would double box this kit.

250.00 OBO and local pickup and I am willing to drive a little ways to help out.

Attachments

• 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    54.9 KB · Views: 239
  • giles202lan.jpg
    giles202lan.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 214
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 249

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
I have a brand new in box Lanier 35% Giles 202 kit. This kit s long out of production and comes in two large boxes. Local pickup would be much preferred as I do not have the outer boxes, that would double box this kit.

250.00 OBO and local pickup and I am willing to drive a little ways to help out.
I had one of these back in the day. I would love to have another. I realize you would prefer not to ship it, however that is my only option at this point. Any idea on what it would cost to ship it out here to Idaho? I just shipped a 35%'er to @Terryscustom via Fed Ex Freight. Was pretty cheap.

capthis

70cc twin V2
I have used Grey Hound in the past and had good luck. I have not used Fed Ex freight but I'm not opposed to that.

The boxes measure 28x12x60 and 28x12x44 and weigh probably a good estimate would be 30lbs a piece. My zip is 47710 and I think I can come up with some outer boxes to help protect these.

I currently have a WH 40% Giles I fly some. I have always liked the lines of a Giles and how they fly but I just have too many projects and need to let some go.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Well, that should make it easy. I have yet to receive my PAU 35% 300SP. I am sure Herve will get it out right away now that the container has been released. Since my Sukhoi is almoooost done, (Just waiting on headers) then my next project to finish up is the PAU. Once that is completed, I will seriously look at taking this one off your hands. I too have far too many projects, however I really don't have anything to detain my hobby. Other than a very BIG Bill Hempel 50% Edge 540. LOL.... I will stay in touch with you. Thank you for getting me the measurements of the boxes. Take care....

Rob