• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Leopard Hobbies 5055 720kv

njswede

150cc
I just received one of these motors from Altitude Hobbies. First impressions are very good and I have to say the packaging and design looks ...uhm... sexy. I'm planning on pulling it apart to see how it's built before I stick it in my 3DHS Edge 58". We'll post a official review once we've had the chance to mess with it, including a flight test. So stay tuned!

2012-12-29 16.10.49.jpg

2012-12-29 16.13.47.jpg

jcardoso47

New to GSN!
I just received one of these motors from Altitude Hobbies. First impressions are very good and I have to say the packaging and design looks ...uhm... sexy. I'm planning on pulling it apart to see how it's built before I stick it in my 3DHS Edge 58". We'll post a official review once we've had the chance to mess with it, including a flight test. So stay tuned!

View attachment 4373

View attachment 4374

Hey could you provide more info on this motor? did you test it in your Edge58"?