• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Lets See Your Foamy's

BalsaDust

I know this is Giant Scale News but I'm sure most all of us fly foamys so as the title implies lets see your foamy's and any awesome paint jobs you have put on them. I will start this off with a few I have. First pics are of my RC Powers Extra 300. The one with the red LE edge is no more and the one hanging up is my new one I have. Both were built of Dollar Tree Foam. Last pics are the start of the same extra but for a buddy I fly with. It is made of the new XPS foam that is being sold (kind of a mix between Depron and EPP). Will post some more pics of it when its complete.

3516=1546-extra 2.jpeg]
3516=1546-extra 2.jpeg
3516=1545-extra.jpeg]
3516=1545-extra.jpeg
3516=1542-extra.jpg
3516=1542-extra.jpg
3516=1541-extra1.jpg
3516=1541-extra1.jpg
3516=1540-image1.jpg
3516=1540-image1.jpg

Tankd

30cc
What is the item you are using to hang the plane by the prop. That looks like something I could use.

pawnshopmike;3542 wrote: Couple of my current foamies. A Fancy Foam MX2 and a Flyzone Switch.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Edit: Ok, who's the wise guy that turned my pics sideways and how do I fix them?

pawnshopmike

Staff member
cbarnes0061;3516 wrote: I know this is Giant Scale News but I'm sure most all of us fly foamys so as the title implies lets see your foamy's and any awesome paint jobs you have put on them. I will start this off with a few I have. First pics are of my RC Powers Extra 300. The one with the red LE edge is no more and the one hanging up is my new one I have. Both were built of Dollar Tree Foam. Last pics are the start of the same extra but for a buddy I fly with. It is made of the new XPS foam that is being sold (kind of a mix between Depron and EPP). Will post some more pics of it when its complete.

BTW, You beat me to it. I was just tell Tomas @ TAS Foamies early today that we need to get a foamie thread started.

Nice looking fleet you have

BalsaDust

pawnshopmike;3552 wrote: BTW, You beat me to it. I was just tell Tomas @ TAS Foamies early today that we need to get a foamie thread started.

Nice looking fleet you have

Yup was just thinking about it and was like we need to have a foamy thread