• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Like New Da-100 complete with JMBheader/canister exhaust system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like New Da-100 complete with JMBheader/canister exhaust system $625

I am listing this for sale,, I took this in as a partial trade for a plane that I sold. I got this from a felllow member with great feedback and reputation, I seen this engine run, and am abosolutely confident in its performance,, It is a DA , nothing better out there.

What I have is the DA-100 engine, Ignition unit, JMB headers and exhaust canisters with hangers.
This is a complete setup ,everything you need to put a da-100 in your bird,, the headers have smoke nipples already installed, the canisters look terrific, the coating is still like new, (they have a few SMALL dents but nothing that would affect anything. The Engine itself had both pistons and rings replaced by the previous owner, it has had about 3 gallons thruogh it since that work. Looking through the exhaust port The piston and ring still look new. The engine itself LOOKS New. I seen this engine running and it sounded terrific, and had a great Idle, and a super quick transition to wot.
If I had a plane to put this in I would keep it, but to be honest all my money is going into my turbine build and this will help.
I am selling this for about 1/2 of what it costs new,, If I cant get my asking price I will keep it until I can use it , I am not going to give it away.
The new prices show that this is a fair price, Da-100 new is 1000,exhaust headers and canisters are around 300 from tbm, so you can see this is a good deal on the best 100cc engine out there.
Shipping is gonna cost 40.00 anywhere in the US ( I am sorry but this is pretty big and has some weight to it) , if you want it insured, You cover the extra insurance. I will be at the hucktoberfest in Austin this saturday If it does not sell I will have it with me,, No worries with me, my feedback is good for a reason.
IF INTERESTED EMAIL ME at raron455@yahoo.com I get it quicker
$625 for it all
Ronnie

Attachments

• IMG_3582.jpg
    IMG_3582.jpg
    393.4 KB · Views: 387
  • IMG_3580.jpg
    IMG_3580.jpg
    399.5 KB · Views: 248
  • IMG_3581.jpg
    IMG_3581.jpg
    399.8 KB · Views: 277
  • IMG_3577.jpg
    IMG_3577.jpg
    430 KB · Views: 274
  • IMG_3578.jpg
    IMG_3578.jpg
    424 KB · Views: 250
  • IMG_3579.jpg
    IMG_3579.jpg
    422.2 KB · Views: 263
Last edited by a moderator:

SnowDog

Frankly, I think the price is great...I just don't have the cash or the plane in which to install it.

njswede

150cc
I'm really tempted... I will build a 100cc bird at some point, but I don't know if it's this winter or next... Hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.