• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

Limitless Aero 20cc Sbach

Jwmav528

70cc twin V2
I was working on my Phoenix Extra 330 with a 20cc DLE tonight and I've pretty much determined that the airframe is shot. They are good sport aerobatic fliers but once you start hucking them they start to fall apart (my wingtube is frowning).

I was pretty much sold on the Velox until I chanced across Limitless Aero and their 20cc Sbach. If their weights are accurate, this might turn out to be a pretty solid plane but I've not heard much about it or about the manufacturer except for a thread or two over on FG.

The first thing I noticed is the odd cowl and hatch.

http://www.limitlessaero.com/68-sbach-342-20cc

What are some thoughts?

Feral

I did a bit of research on these and their original manufacturer for a friend of mine that imports and retails kits over here they seem very good.

If their weights are true it should be a good thing and at 50 cents worth of gas for a 10min flight who could resist a cheap huck. I hopes it works for ya