• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Logic mixes with JR XG14

TazmanianDevil

Xtreme by DeFinition !
Can you do that ?
I know there is a way but how ?

I want it to work on snaps condition so every time I take the sticks to there limit and the throttle to a specific position it will enter a snap.

Thanks
Adi

I read somewhere that on a Futaba 14 MZ, I think, that someone had that same condition configuration you are looking for. I forget what the extent of the details are, but the outcome was not pretty. I believe he lost a really nice Composite airframe....... I believe that he went into failsafe. Guess it was uncontrollable.

So, why not set up a condition, regardless of throttle position for a snap roll condition with the rates required. And all that takes is a flick of a switch and not having to try to remember that feel for a certain throttle position.

ryan_m

100cc
I think it's possible to do via the use of the software switches. I read something on the XG11 thread that somebody did that. But I have never tried it personally.

TazmanianDevil

Xtreme by DeFinition !
Thanks guys.
If there is someone that is using JR and is making a different setup got IMAC flying is will be great to hear about it.

Adi

Page 40 in the manual shows you how to set up your snaps. It is already in the radio for stick positions. You can preset up to 4 snaps.