• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Mad Aerobatics

garlandk

100cc
Today I finally went up flying with Mark Leseburg and I had a blast! My girlfriend also went up and she really enjoyed it! I have got to say if you are in the area give Mark a call and take this chance to fly an Extra. It is worth it! To me flying an full scale Extra is almost like flying a model except your control surfaces are like 100% opposite expo ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 392
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 295

Pistolera

HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!
Today I finally went up flying with Mark Leseburg and I had a blast! My girlfriend also went up and she really enjoyed it! I have got to say if you are in the area give Mark a call and take this chance to fly an Extra. It is worth it! To me flying an full scale Extra is almost like flying a model except your control surfaces are like 100% opposite expo ;)
Nice!! How did you like the negative G's?:confused:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
how's your stomach feeling? do you fly much full scale acro Kevin? what degree did you earn at ER?

Glad to see you enjoyed it, full scale flying, good times :)

garlandk

100cc
how's your stomach feeling? do you fly much full scale acro Kevin? what degree did you earn at ER?

Glad to see you enjoyed it, full scale flying, good times :)
Ha ha! I have been up a few times before but its been a few years and it was in a decathlon. I did get a little sick at the end. I heard its always good to eat pop corn before going up...should have done that! But I had a blast. I cant wait to try it out again.

49dimes

Damn I'm hungry
Nice. Looks like real fun. The sensation of the bottom dropping out is like no other. :too-cool:. But when it feels like your going to be compressed and become part of the seat is a different story:epic:.