• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Mick Reeves 1/3 scale Tiger Moth

TonyHallo

150cc
No I have the boxer. I see they offer two versions of the inline, 180 degree firing and 270 degree. Apparently the 270 degree provides a classic warbird sound.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
I forgot about that and need to look into it. I guess the standard (180 degree) inline was for sale last week on GiantScaleNews but gone before I could respond. Off to you tube I go.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Yes I did. I removed my Cub plan and laid a Tiger Moth wing sheet under the glass. Still a long way to go on the Cub but why not, i don't need the Cub plan anymore.

17082808849472111302477.jpg

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Interesting project another one that will take some time and a lot of work.

one question are all the ribs balsa or light plywood. It looks plywood but just making sure.

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Interesting project another one that will take some time and a lot of work.

one question are all the ribs balsa or light plywood. It looks plywood but just making sure.

Light ply ribs.

And yes, another 5 year project....... who knows, the Cub short kit had many problems and cost me a couple of years I believe. And I now have many more tools to play with