Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Scale Mig 3 1/4 scale

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Scratch and Kit Build Threads' started by Blazing Wings, Aug 3, 2018.

1. Well the plug has been done quite a while ago, but I have been busy making parts for the P40 warhawk 1/4 scale.

Soon I will be starting making molds for the MIG 3, and early spring 2019 have the first one done. If anybody interested, I will offer this in a kit with fiberglass fuselage and foam core wings or built up wings whatever you guys prefer. Center wing with main retracts will be molded with fuselage one piece. This will provide a strong solid structure and a faster way to complete building.

Attached Files:

2. Jetpainter

Jetpainter 640cc Uber Pimp

Very cool!

stangflyer likes this.
  3. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Indeed....

4. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    Wow that looks good

5. stangflyer

@Blazing Wings what did you say you anticipate the P-40 to come in at on weight?

6. stangflyer

Jetpainter likes this.
  7. I will have all the fiberglass parts completed next week, and I can then give an estimate on weight. Just about to finish bottom wings installing wing ribs and wing tubes.

stangflyer and Jetpainter like this.