• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! Morris Hobbies Balsa Nova 120 ARF NIB

capthis

70cc twin V2
I have a NIB Morris Hobbies Balsa Nova 120 Arf that is complete minus the cowl. I never intended to use the cowl as I planned to use a gas engine but a new cowl can be had through Fiberglass Specialties.

200.00 OBO picked up in Evansville IN or I can drive a little ways to help meet.

SOLD

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    41.4 KB · Views: 503
  • 010.JPG
    010.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 474
Last edited:

capthis

70cc twin V2
I can ship. I'll have to either wrap it in paper or find an outer box for it. I can get you the box dimensions and you can see about how much it will be to ship.

Tom K

30cc
Just joined today. Low and behold you have the airplane I want.
If you haven't sold the Balsa Nova 120 ARF in original box, complete except for the fiberglass cow. I will pay you $165.00 and I will pay the shipping charges.
I know it is a large box.
Let me know.
Tom

capthis

70cc twin V2
Tom, I still have it. Box measures 10X20X58 and weighs probably about 20lbs so you can figure shipping. I have a UPS local that I usually use. My zip is 47710.

I'll accept 165 for the plane, but at that price I am not paying anything toward shipping, nor am I eating any paypal fees. If using paypal you'll have to add the 3% fee.

Thanks for your interest and let me know if you are still interested once you see how much shipping is.

Tom K

30cc
Capthis,
Your terms are acceptable.
Please look over the airplane and protect the contents as best you can prior to shipping.
My zip code is 55123 for UPS shipping.
I will use PayPal for payment.
Please use my email "uralpatrol@comcast.net" for further communications.
Thanks in advance,
Tom Kimmel

Tom K

30cc
Capthis,
Sure would like to hear from you.
I am ready to send you my address for shipping the Balsa Nova. I need your information to send the payment through PayPal. I would like to keep all the shipping and payment information private between the two of us. That is why I requested we use another of my email accounts.
Thanks,
Tom Kimmel