• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Multiplex Fun Cub......On Floats

wecoyote

70cc twin V2
Hey guys,

Need ideas. I put a float set on my fun cub and flew it off water for the first time today. The floats seem to have induced uplift in the nose as I am having to hold a bit of down elevator in flight.

I moved the battery all the way forward but still climbing. Should I put a shim under the rear of the wing to give a small amount of negative incidence with the floats and remove it when It's on wheels?

BalsaDust

I wonder where that idea came from? I can't wait to get my new cub on floats and out there flying with ya.

SlowHuck

Bling, bling for flying things.
why_fly_high;1284 wrote: My buddy loves his fun cubs. He is quite hard on them. I have flown them a bunch too. VERY fun on 4S.
That was GREAT! Multiplex should use this as a sales video. :)

wecoyote

70cc twin V2
why_fly_high;1284 wrote: My buddy loves his fun cubs. He is quite hard on them. I have flown them a bunch too. VERY fun on 4S.

Nice video! I love my cub both on wheels and floats.