• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

My son has started to fly!

Buddy5303

70cc twin V2
Perfect. Have one of my boys flying with me now. If you want to boost his confidence about landing get him an apprentice. It keeps him safe while he learns and when you turn all the safe off it flies just like a regular trainer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys. I am super stoked to have him excited to fly. We are going to head out Saturday and get some more flying in. He wants to get into FPV. It is what got him really excited. I ordered a setup and and it is all in now, but he has to learn to fly the plane first. It is pretty exciting for me also. I don't know anything about FPV, but I am learning it along with my boy. I think that is making it even better! We are looking things up and researching equipment together. I wouldn't care about FPV at all if he wasn't interested. Just enjoying the hobby that much more.

We went out today and had a good time. I forgot the buddy box transmitter but we didn't let that slow him down!

20161119_161152.jpg

He took right to it!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk