• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

n00bie chick

Hello everyone my name is Ashley and Daniel told me to sign up so here I am! I've been flying since I was 13 and love it very much! I mainly fly warbirds as well as 3D/Aerobatics but have experience in helis as well as jets. I am currently building a Aeroworks 150cc Ultimate as well as a full scale 20-300 Ultimate. And looking for my next warbird as we speak. :)

Thanks for looking!
Ashley

Hello van!

I've flown up there a few times when I was younger! Is Jack Bug still flying up there? I'm not sure if I can make it up there for warbirds but I'm going to try! My friend Brian Blois will be down for it and wanted to say hi.

I haven't seen Jack Bugg fly in 10 years has not been a member of LoveAir for 4 or 5 years. See him at Weld Co Airport sometimes . Come on up to the War Bird event this week end. All new paved runway and pit area , super smooth .

Van