• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Help! Need to get in touch with Slimline mufflers.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
I seem to be having difficulties getting in touch with Slimline. Sent them some money at the beginning of April for some parts. Just cannot get in touch with them phoned them no answer and emailed them several times no reply. Need some help get in touch with Slimline or let me know if they still exist.

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
All I found was this on the website:
Store Hours: 10-4 MT
Call: 480.282.7710

orders@slimlineproducts.com

Did some digging, and it seems Bill is can be hit or miss. . . Makes great products, but can be flaky from time to time. I'd make sure you call him during the MST time zone at his posted hours and maybe you'll connect? Seems very unprofessional to me not to answer a single e-mail or phone call to a paid customer. Hope you figure it out and don't have to submit a CC claim.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Done all of the above but no luck that is why I was asking if someone could help. Will try for another 2 weeks and start some sort of CC hope not but we will see.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Tried to phoning them again to day now you can not even leave messages anymore. So all I can say is if you need something from them get in touch with them first before you do anything.

AKNick

640cc Uber Pimp
Tried to phoning them again to day now you can not even leave messages anymore. So all I can say is if you need something from them get in touch with them first before you do anything.

Easy now Canada! It’s the 4th of July, ain’t nobody open today! Ha ha

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Will do. Thanks
But let’s not forget this has been going on since the beginning of April.

Snoopy1

640cc Uber Pimp
Well boys eventually got a hold of someone at the company. They said that my orders will be shipped within the next 5 days. Looks promising. Will keep everyone up to date.