• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

New 20cc Profile coming by the end of July--65" Extra 330

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
This is the all new 65" Extra 330 profile, a great additional to our popular 20cc profile lineup. They will arrive by the end of July.

This new model will incorporate the same new features we have on all the newer versions such as reinforced motor mount area and optional SFG.

330sc20c2.jpg

330scB4.JPG

330scA4.JPG

Here are the specs:

Wing span:65in
Length: 61.7in
Wing area:1113 sq.in
AUW: 7-7.5Lbs

More info about these Extra 330 will be coming so stay tuned.

SnowDog

sweet!!! really liking the look of those - I think the orange with checkerboard is my favorite scheme of the three.
Stick a DLE-20 on one of these and go! :D

You mentioned that the SFG is an option... I just ordered one yesterday and didn't see an SFG option anywhere. I just went back to the site and still cannot find anything showing whether the SFGs are included or are an option. If I need to order them, can you provide me with the info and or PN?

Thanks

Aerobeez

70cc twin V2
You mentioned that the SFG is an option... I just ordered one yesterday and didn't see an SFG option anywhere. I just went back to the site and still cannot find anything showing whether the SFGs are included or are an option. If I need to order them, can you provide me with the info and or PN?

Thanks

Actually the SFG's are included in the kit. Optional basically just means that you can choose to use them or not. Sorry about the confusion. I will clear it up in the product description.

I'm planning to run mine on electric. I should have it for this weekend, so I'll be able to assess what it will take.

Here's my conversion to electric so far. Sorry about the quality of the pics... they were taken in the living room that is loaded with stuff as we rearrange, but I was able to do some work anyway.

I used some standard corner brackets that I put a twist into. I drilled a third hole in the mounting area and bolted the brackets together through that hole and then bolted them to the X bracket that came with the motor. The motor I chose was on my shelf; an Exceed Monster Power Series, 670 kv. Not sure yet whether I'll run this on 5S or 6S, it depends on how the CG works out and what kind of power I get from the two options.

At least the plane is started!

Attachments

• Beez 1.JPG
    Beez 1.JPG
    81.2 KB · Views: 369
  • Beez 2.JPG
    Beez 2.JPG
    132.3 KB · Views: 369
  • Beez 3.JPG
    Beez 3.JPG
    92.5 KB · Views: 338
  • Beez 4.JPG