• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Advertiser, Welcome MKSservosUSA.com!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Running a website is a lot like life, you never know quite how things are going to go.  One day it's all high fives, the next you're scratching your head.  So when I call someone to order some stuff because I'm not busy enough and I thought I'd put another project on the fire, it's nice to speak with someone who gets it, that no matter how busy life gets, you still can't wait to get that next plane in the air.

And that's how it went on the phone with Thomas of MKSservosUSA.com, the US distributor of MKS Servos.  I called because I was purchasing a new 50cc airframe and I wanted to try MKS servos.  He was very helpful, explained what would work well for me, and then we got to talking about airplanes and talk we did.  He's a big high-performance sailplane guy, I'm a lousy stick that likes noise, smoke, and landing gear that doesn't fly off just because I mashed the wheels onto the ground when I was supposed to flare.  And as busy as I've been, and as busy as Thomas is, we had a bro'ment when it came to planes and looking forward to getting our workloads under control so we could be back outside flying.

By the end of the conversation Thomas made a sale, I got some high quality servos, and GiantScaleNews.com picked up a new site sponsor.  Welcome to the GiantScaleNews.com family Thomas and MKSservosUSA.com!  Thank you very much for supporting the site!

www.MKSservosUSA.com

pawnshopmike

Staff member
That's great news Bartman! Glad to here it. Welcome aboard Thomas. I know a couple local pilots that fly MKS and they seem to be working out well for them.

wesley.

70cc twin V2
welcome.gif

SleepyC

150cc
I also talked with Thomas at length a few weeks back. Totally solid dude who really cares about his product. Glad to have him aboard. Speaking with him, I think we may have some cool stuff coming next year...
icon_biggrin.gif