• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New fuel pump

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1393724801.328175.jpg old pump broke ordered this 15 dollar pump off eBay and man she pumps fast

no its not that fast, same style of pumps that lanny uses on his gas cans, besides the tanks are vented how they gona build up pressure

Ohio AV8TOR

Just Do It
That price says free shipping, not bad. Is there any metal between the 1/4 short gas line and the tygon tube?

Last edited by a moderator:
That price says free shipping, not bad. Is there any metal between the 1/4 short gas line and the tygon tube?

no there is a little screw in Nipple that the black line fits over and the opening in it the tygon will slide right in it,, so what I did was Slide the tygon in, then cover the nipple with Seal All and then slide over the 1/4 fuel line and place the clamps on and it works perfect

wade

50cc
I just bit and bought one, one question though. Will this pump also empty the tank, or is it fill only?

it will empty the tank also.. but it will only run one way.. and I like it this way cause you never back wash your Filter. so here is how you do it.. where you tygon comes out of the can... you need to make a splice here. When it is time to defuel. You undo the splice and hook it up to the plane. Leave the fuel line that you would have used to fill the Tank. in the Cap of the fuel can and it will put the fuel back in the can