• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

New MXS-R Color Scheme!!!!!!!!!

DonQ8401

30cc
STOJANOVSKI.jpg

Redwing RC Guys,

Bring on the tears!!!!!!!

Arriving on our next container at the end of this month is the new ALEK STOJANOVSKI Scheme! The "tears" will be via a separate graphics package.

Yep, No one else has it! This was a scheme that won in our contest by our own customer. (ALEK STOJANOVSKI)

We will probably be doing a pre-order sale on these next week! So you can reserve yours 2-3 weeks ahead!!

Hit us up.

Alex

Team Redwing

gyro

GSN Contributor
View attachment 22664

Redwing RC Guys,

Bring on the tears!!!!!!!

Arriving on our next container at the end of this month is the new ALEK STOJANOVSKI Scheme! The "tears" will be via a separate graphics package.

Yep, No one else has it! This was a scheme that won in our contest by our own customer. (ALEK STOJANOVSKI)

We will probably be doing a pre-order sale on these next week! So you can reserve yours 2-3 weeks ahead!!

Hit us up.

Alex

Team Redwing

W o W.

That scheme screams... And to me, it epitomizes the speed of the airframe.

Nice job making the drawings come to life on the plane.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
This is one awesome plane!! I picked mine up from the RedwingRC warehouse, could hardly wait to get home to get a peek at it!!

I am going to build mine with an electric setup. 2x 6s 5300mah (parallel). I have started the build and will post a build log.

I have the tear graphics package completed and have shipped some to Tim.

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Yes please do! It's MORE beautiful than you can envision when you see it in person! Don't you think Dennis?

photos DO NOT do it justice

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
You are correct Tim.....pictures do it absolutely no justice.

It is a very unique scheme, Redwing RC has out done themselves again!!