• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

NEW OMP 60" Electric S-Bach!

garlandk

100cc
In the new shipment of airframes coming in January 2013 OMP is getting in a new 60" Electric S-Bach. This plane will have a 60 inch wing spin with a length of 58 inches. Battery setup is going to be a 5 cell 3800 mah battery and powered by a Hacker A50-14S (or equivalent)

If you pre order you will save a few bucks! Check it out at the link below!
http://www.ohiomodelplanes.com/e60sbach/index.htm sbach-b1.jpg120ccsbach1.jpgsbach-c.jpg

gyro

GSN Contributor
in the new shipment of airframes coming in january 2013 omp is getting in a new 60" electric s-bach. This plane will have a 60 inch wing spin with a length of 58 inches. Battery setup is going to be a 5 cell 3800 mah battery and powered by a hacker a50-14s (or equivalent)

if you pre order you will save a few bucks! Check it out at the link below!
http://www.ohiomodelplanes.com/e60sbach/index.htm
View attachment 3964View attachment 3963View attachment 3965

holy crap! We want one!!!!

garlandk

100cc
When I made the trip to NATs I stopped by OMP and flew the prototype. This plane flies great! I believe I will be getting one in. So expect a build thread!

SnowDog

When I made the trip to NATs I stopped by OMP and flew the prototype. This plane flies great! I believe I will be getting one in. So expect a build thread!

Expected! And looking forward to it...that's a nice looking airframe...hope it flies as good as it looks!

garlandk

100cc
I have been offered a job in AZ and I believe I am going to take it. We know the shipment of the planes will be in sometime mid January. So hopefully by the time they come in I will be settled in at AZ and have time to build one of these!

gyro

GSN Contributor
I have been offered a job in AZ and I believe I am going to take it. We know the shipment of the planes will be in sometime mid January. So hopefully by the time they come in I will be settled in at AZ and have time to build one of these!

Congrats! AZ has awesome flying weather, and lots of 3d enthusiasts!