• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New season new plane. 3DHS 58"edge, 3DHS 57" extra, Or EF 64" MXS

O The choices, What one?

• Keep with the 3DHS 58" edge

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3DHS 57" extra

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • EF 64" MXS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Time to replace the 58'' edge. In addition to the 71 slick ill be building soon. Its time to replace the edge. Keep with the edge, go with the extra or Ef's MXS? I love the edge, but its always nice to try something new. I wish i could have them all. So if you guys can enlighten me with your experiences with the 3dhs extra and the EF mxs.

gyro

GSN Contributor
Time to replace the 58'' edge. In addition to the 71 slick ill be building soon. Its time to replace the edge. Keep with the edge, go with the extra or Ef's MXS? I love the edge, but its always nice to try something new. I wish i could have them all. So if you guys can enlighten me with your experiences with the 3dhs extra and the EF mxs.

Travis, you might reach out to "wedoitall" as he might want your edge!
I think of all my planes, the one the flies most similar to the 58" Edge is my 64" MXS. I only had a few flights on the 57" Extra so I can't speak too much about it, other than to say I personally like the wy the 58" Edge flies better. I love how the straight leading edge lets me do stuff I'm not good enough to do on some of the other airframes.