Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

NEW Spektrum NX10 transmitter

Discussion in 'RC Radio Systems' started by dominicm, Feb 14, 2021.

1. dominicm

dominicm 70cc twin V2

After 9 years time to move to the latest generation of Spektrum radios...

WMcNabb and pawnshopmike like this.
  2. Great video brother. If my DX18 dies anytime soon I’ll be replacing it with the NX10 for sure. In fact, I have the NX10 in stock already. :)

dhal22 and dominicm like this.
  3. dominicm

dominicm 70cc twin V2

Must be hard to resist if it's right there in front of you Mike. Great powers of resistance. I'm impressed.

dhal22 likes this.
  4. dhal22

dhal22 GSN Sponsor Tier 1

I have a Spektrum DX9 and love it (came with a plane). Lifelong Futaba user but saw a Powerbox Core radio demonstration by a competition flyer and I'm sold. My next radio will be the Core.

Btw, not flaming the brand mentioned here.

5. I’m just too lazy to reprogram all my models:p

tailskid likes this.
  6. WMcNabb

WMcNabb 150cc

TN, USA
    On my third DX9. Keep coming back to it, since I’ve not found anything I like better.
    Not sure which model or brand might be next, but the NX10 seems to be a feature packed radio for the price.

Thanks for this video Dominic!

7. tailskid

tailskid 70cc twin V2

Anyone having trouble with their NX8? We have one at our field and it has lost communication with three different planes.

8. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    No info