• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New t-shirt design.....black!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
We're busy getting everything ready to make the trip to Toledo on Thursday including whipping up another batch of killer GSN t-shirts!

GSN-vertical.png

We'll have these at Toledo (including 5X!) and I'll post pricing info as soon as we have it figured out!

Don't forget, we're gigging Thursday night and Friday night, indoors, laying down the foam with prizes and good times for everyone. Free admission, raffle tickets sold throughout the night!

http://www.toledoshow.com/after-hours-events/

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Get them done and I will order some. Can't wait for the black shirts.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
I need one, but if you can offer that logo placement in in a grey shirt would be cool as well. Black is not a good huckfest / Joe Nall color when it's 90'ish in the sun. Just an idea, can't please everyone but that shirt is very nice!

tylerzx9r

100cc
I'll buy one in black, and when the grey is available I'll buy that too! Better Yet, is pre-pay available?