• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

New TEAM REDWING pilot!!!

TimP

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
Hey guys - Just wanted to announce we have welcomed Gary Ford to Team Redwing! We are VERY proud to have him be a part of the team and we know he could have chosen a lot of air frames that he has come in contact with. So we are very flattered that after seeing about every make and model out there he has chosen to be a part of our team!

We here at Redwing RC want to give him a HUGE welcome and look forward to seeing him in the Team Redwing shirt at events!

Congrats and thanks Gary!
Tim

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
Hey guys - Just wanted to announce we have welcomed Gary Ford to Team Redwing! We are VERY proud to have him be a part of the team and we know he could have chosen a lot of air frames that he has come in contact with. So we are very flattered that after seeing about every make and model out there he has chosen to be a part of our team!

We here at Redwing RC want to give him a HUGE welcome and look forward to seeing him in the Team Redwing shirt at events!

Congrats and thanks Gary!
Tim

Congrats to both of you! I was not surprised in the least when I heard the news earlier this week. He really loves your airframes which is a testament to you and your team as he has built and flown just about all of them!

Awesome news for sure!

gyro

GSN Contributor
Thanks Tim! It's really is a humbling experience when a vendor you believe in and want to support, also wants to do the same for you... I'm very happy to be a part of Team Redwing!