• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale NIB Goldberg sukohi 200.00. NIB Goldberg extra 300. 150.00 buyer pays shipping

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Cool...My son and I had four of these. Pretty nice flying plane for the times. My first one had an O.S. Gemini 160 twin in it. Flew great. Never should have sold it. Sounded cool as heck too. Last one, Yeah....Saito 180. Hee hee. Second version was definitely an improvement with the gear on the fuse.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
First version. Not all that bad. My first one was the first version with the gear on the wings. Flew and ground handled the same as the fuse mounted gear. Just made it a little more transportable with the gear on the fuse. But!!!! It is so very way easy to make the modification from wing to the fuse. Do it Dontag....it is a pretty cool little plane.