• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Ohio Eagle Squadron 2014 Huck Low -- (August 21-24)

[SIZE= 13px]The 2014 Eagle Squadron Huck Low! [/SIZE]

Our 9th annual summer fly-in will be the most awesome yet.

Come out and join us August 21, 22, 23 and 24th for friends, food, and most importantly, FLYING!

Chase off the Dog days of August with some extreme 3D, relax and hang out with all your Eagle Squadron friends.

All pilots are welcome, no matter what your flying style.

Here’s what we have lined up:

Light Towers for night flying

Foamy Combat

Streamer Combat

RC Plane Paintball Shoot

50/50 and Door Prizes

Trainer Plane and Buddy-Box for First Time Pilots

Food and Drinks available

Camping Thursday, Friday and Saturday. No hookups.

Night flying

1975 Fairview Rd. Galion, Ohio 44833 (go 3/4 mile past this house)

58=21-eagle_squadron_2014_huck_low.jpg
58=21-eagle_squadron_2014_huck_low.jpg

Have been to Galion before. Nice little slice of the world there. Too bad as I have another committed event on the same weekend. Plus, I have to figure out how to be in Chattanooga the same day to pick up my new 108" Corvus from Tony GreenE.

Ideas, anyone.....

thurmma

150cc
Bunky F. Knuckle;98 wrote: Have been to Galion before. Nice little slice of the world there. Too bad as I have another committed event on the same weekend. Plus, I have to figure out how to be in Chattanooga the same day to pick up my new 108" Corvus from Tony GreenE.

Ideas, anyone.....

Talk to Doc Brown and Marty, I am sure they will provide some insight on how to resolve your dilemma :)

O

Ohio AV8TOR

Man I can't wait to move back to Ohio, so much cool RC there.