• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Omega 72g

Status
Not open for further replies.

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
Motor is in excellent shape. Got it from a friend a year or so ago thinking I was going to try a 42" Slick. Never did, sitting in the box in a drawer. I have no need for it.

$40 obo shipped in the US.

SnowDog

Motor is in excellent shape. Got it from a friend a year or so ago thinking I was going to try a 42" Slick. Never did, sitting in the box in a drawer. I have no need for it.

$40 obo shipped in the US.

I have a 3DHS 40" EPP Edge that had this Omega 72g motor, but I busted the motor up bad when I accidentally spun up the prop while holding the plane in my hand and it hit my TX case...ripped the motor right off the firewall and shredded the wires. If I had a replacement motor, I could fly this thing again. Would you consider $30 shipped?

p.s. What are you doing up at 3:19am??? :sadface:

cardenflyer

70cc twin V2
I have a 3DHS 40" EPP Edge that had this Omega 72g motor, but I busted the motor up bad when I accidentally spun up the prop while holding the plane in my hand and it hit my TX case...ripped the motor right off the firewall and shredded the wires. If I had a replacement motor, I could fly this thing again. Would you consider $30 shipped?

p.s. What are you doing up at 3:19am??? :sadface:

I work graveyard shift. I was eating was eating lunch. But I think it is sold, waiting on pp from the other person. Thanks

This would be an absolute monster in my 38" slick

Wedotail, pming you now. Just woke up.

Status
Not open for further replies.