• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Ordered my Su-26

rmyers

70cc twin V2
IMG_20151128_105431_755.JPG

Smitty

50cc
You guy were not kidding about the landing gear being a PITA to install. I just opened the holes up a bunch, was going to cover over them anyhow. So a bigger piece of covering is no big deal.---Smitty

You guy were not kidding about the landing gear being a PITA to install. I just opened the holes up a bunch, was going to cover over them anyhow. So a bigger piece of covering is no big deal.---Smitty
I have a whole roll of flame red if you want a piece.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp

It's pretty simple really. Install the bolts onto the head of a screwdriver / allen wrench, put some masking tape around it to hold it together. Cut the hole, install the bolt with a little blue lock-tite. Done. Actually takes less time than most. Ultracote true red is an exact match as well to cover the holes.