Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale P40 Kitty Hawk - Yellow Aircraft ARF

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale Kits, ARF's, parts, etc.' started by Agilefalcon, Oct 26, 2018.

1. Agilefalcon

Agilefalcon New to GSN!

P40 - pre-painted and weathered.
    Includes a massive spinner, pneumatic landing gear (incl. retracting tail wheel), pilot, scale wheels.
    It also has the painted cockpit interior.

I won't be able to ship this unless you really want me to build a box for it. I am willing to drive 125miles to deliver if need be.

88" wingspan, 67" long (not incl. spinner length). Will suit an engine from 36cc - 60cc. I have a Fuji engine for it (36cc) which would make it scale in flight.

Model, including the accessories mentioned above is $3,200. I am asking for $1,500.

I have more pictures and can email those to you if you are genuinely interested.
    Chris IMG_4171.JPG IMG_4150.jpg IMG_4141.jpg IMG_4152.jpg IMG_4162.JPG IMG_4139.jpg

stangflyer likes this.