• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU 120ccExtra

Tseres

150cc
I just realized there isn't a support thread for one of the best flying 36% RC Extras in the world on GSN. I don't have my old Red Devil anymore but I do have a new Prototype Extra that I got from Herve at XFC.

Post your comments and pictures here.

2012-08-11_15-17-45_629.jpg

That is a great looking scheme. How is is different from the previous extra? I have room for another 35%er but not sure if my checking account would approve another one.

One thing struck me as odd though, the tip aileron servos are inboard quite a bit. How stiff are the ailerons? I have had multiple issues with brand "A" with weak ailerons and had tip flutter. So I am a little sensative to that. Fully sheeting the bottom with 3/32" ply cured the issue though.

Tseres

150cc
One thing struck me as odd though, the tip aileron servos are inboard quite a bit. How stiff are the ailerons? I have had multiple issues with brand "A" with weak ailerons and had tip flutter. So I am a little sensative to that. Fully sheeting the bottom with 3/32" ply cured the issue though.

There are no issues like that James. Gabby wrung it out. Colton and Kyle W. (I'm not spelling his last Name. :) ) Also gave it heck and nothing. It just keeps on ticking. There were several others that flew the heck out of it. They have all flown it harder then you and I will.

There are no issues like that James. Gabby wrung it out. Colton and Kyle W. (I'm not spelling his last Name. :) ) Also gave it heck and nothing. It just keeps on ticking. There were several others that flew the heck out of it. They have all flown it harder then you and I will.
This is over 80 or 100 higher speed flights that I'm referring to. Like I said that was my first thought. But there could be no issues at all being a different company and all.