• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU 30% Edge

Tseres

150cc
Since I couldn't find a thread on the 30% Edge. I'm starting one.

My son got a new DA-60 over the winter. The 50 came out and in went the 60. Had to make a 1/4 in wide spacer to get the back spacing on the spinner right. Then I had to drill and mount the Falcon 24-9. Looks pretty good if you ask me. :)

I'll make a choke rod next but will have to wait a couple of days before I can get to it.

IMG_0466.JPG
IMG_0467.JPG
IMG_0468.JPG
IMG_0469.JPG

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
Looks great. I have been looking at one of these myself. If they were in stock I would probably have one on the way right now.

Terryscustom

640cc Uber Pimp
Nice that you started this Tom, I know I had a great time flying Ken's? at Nall a couple years ago. Is this the same one you have now?

ericb

Team WTFO
GSN Contributor
It flies great. This is the original Prototype. Used to be Kens ( Yes Terry this is the one) my son bought it from him. I traded my son out of it last year and he whined so much about getting it back that I traded him back. The point of the story is that it flies so good that he couldn't live without it. LOL.
It's down to this or the EF Edge right now. Hmmmm.