• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale PAU Edge 540T (35%)

bluelevel

New to GSN!
For sale is this PAU Edge 540T (85-120cc), it is the latest version. This Edge is a very capable 3d machine, it can do unbelievable easy harriers, torque rolls, blenders, waterfalls and almost anything else the pilot is capable of! On low rates it can also be flown Imac style, it tracks very good and handles the wind well.

The plane had only about 30 uneventful flights, it is in very good condition. As you can see in the pictures, the plane was build meticulously.

The Edge will be sold without engine or electronics. You will get the bare airframe with all accessories as if you were purchasing a brand new kit, but I will leave the cockpit decals and the Extremeflight pilot bust in the plane.

The plane is located in Cape Coral, FL. It can be crated and shipped at buyer's expense through Greyhound. Depending on your location I expect the cost to be around $250.

I will sell the plane for $800 firm (shipping, crating & Paypal fees are extra).

A detailed description along with several high resolution pictures can be found on my homepage at http://thomasgapski.com/4sale/pau

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 363
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 371
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 410
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg