• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU in Hawaii

pauflyer

New to GSN!
Pau is a very commonly used word here in Hawaiʻi. Pau is one of the most famous words in Hawaii as well as aloha, maika'i, and hana. Pau is to finish/destroy or to be finished/destroyed, as well as done. I'm pau with my work! (I'm finished with my work!") just use pau to replace finish or done... Are you done with you chores? Are you pau with your chores?

I just dropped off Herve and his family at Delta Airlines departure gate for their final bon voyage from Hawaii to their new home in Florida.

Sad day for me but a great day for Floridians.

15590=9797-Herve Ken at airport 09062014.jpg

Daytonarc

70cc twin V2
pauflyer;15590 wrote: Pau is a very commonly used word here in Hawaiʻi. Pau is one of the most famous words in Hawaii as well as aloha, maika'i, and hana. Pau is to finish/destroy or to be finished/destroyed, as well as done. I'm pau with my work! (I'm finished with my work!") just use pau to replace finish or done... Are you done with you chores? Are you pau with your chores?

I just dropped off Herve and his family at Delta Airlines departure gate for their final bon voyage from Hawaii to their new home in Florida.

Sad day for me but a great day for Floridians.

We look forward to having Herv as a Floridian! :)

thelaw

70cc twin V2
Florida?? Sounds like a great place to celebrate my & husbands birthdays!!! (January)