• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

PAU Sukhoi Cockpit Graphics? Show us your cockpit details.

Has anybody installed a cockpit graphic in a PAU Sukhoi? Backrest graphic? Instrument Panel?

Please show us your cockpit details and how you got them installed in an ARF. Cockpit graphic and pilot?

I have been looking at all your posts and haven't found them yet. Any keywords you can recall? I searched Sukhoi, cockpit, graphics and can only find your radial cowl.

sweetpea

100cc
Sorry, I think the build thread is mostly on the "other" site. I used a diamond plate instrument panel and added lights that work off my optic kill and my 3W engine. Normally though I just go to chief aircraft and print out a photo paper panel.

DSC01223.JPG
DSC01224.JPG
DSC01234.JPG
DSC01313.JPG
DSC01395.JPG

Sorry for not being more clear - I was hoping to see the 3D printed photos that look down into the cockpit like they were taken directly above the cockpit. They are printed decals that look pretty cool but I was wondering if anyone put one in an ARF because it looks you would want to attached it to the canopy frame before glueing the canopy. Then I wondered how they would look with a scale pilot bust, seems like that might look weird and you either have a pilot bust or an empty cockpit decal.

I see the decal advertised but never seen one installed.

sweetpea

100cc
Now I get it......can't remember that company name. In my case, with the RedAero pilot, I got it unpainted. So I could have made it match that decal. You need to be able to measure your cockpit to get the sticker to the right size so the PAU Su-26 is gonna be a touch more difficult (unless they have it on file already).

I've seen planes with it, as long as you get matching paint of the shirt color it looks fine. If its off, it can look a little weird but the tinted canopy will hide a lot of that.

Decal Dennis

TEAM EP&G
Here is the one I usually make. You have a pic of the canopy?, that will help with telling you the best way to install them.

I can make the instrument panel to any shape and arrange the gauges and stuff to fit, just need a pattern.

cockpit decal.jpg