Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Product Pilot-RC New Pitts!

Discussion in 'Giant / Scale RC General Discussions' started by GSNadmin, Nov 28, 2018.

1. GSNadmin

GSNadmin Staff Member

FEATURES

• NEW! Pilot-RC’s first ever biplane! Years of experience poured into a new design
    • SPECIAL NEW! Pilot-RC new and patented quick release system for fast wing mounting at the field.
    • Special Pilot-RC no screw canopy. Quick release with new security latch design.
    • Strong but light, specially developed for precision acrobatic and extreme 3D flying
    • Genuine German Oracover (Ultracote) covering
    • Highly prefabricated, experienced builders can have air ready in under a day
    • Pre-installed hinges (glued and pinned)
    • Internally mounted cowling – so no external screws exposed
    • Removable wings , wing stut and stabs.
    • Laser engraved motor mounting position

INCLUDED HARDWARE

• Complete air frame with all basic accessories (such as carbon fiber main undercarriage, tail-gear assembly and wing-tubes as well as fibreglass control horns and wheel pants)
    • Pre-installed hinges and pre-mounted canopy
    • Fuel tank and fuel tubing pre-prepared, fuel dot and breather valve
    • Wheels, axels and wheel pants
    • Pre-prepared pushrods with ball links
    • Matching carbon spinner
    REQUIRED HARDWARE

• Motor: 100-120cc
    • Servos: 7-8 high torque plus throttle // Uses x1 per aileron (total x4), x1 per elevator and x1 or x2 on rudder
    • Also requires all the usual accessories such as a transmitter, receiver, batteries, powerbox and possibly other small accessories…

Attached Files:

stangflyer and pawnshopmike like this.
  2. stangflyer

stangflyer I like 'em "BIG"!

Maybe.... after the Behemoth Stang. But I would put one of these on it. :yesss:
    3w-112-ib4-cs-524-50ssss0.jpg

WMcNabb, dhal22, acerc and 3 others like this.
  3. Gorgeous plane!!

Now I need to win the lottery, lol

stangflyer likes this.
  4. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    That would be a nice combination. I have always liked that engine.

stangflyer likes this.
  5. stangflyer

Me too. I don't have one in my collection. Guess I'll have to do it huh? LOL

dhal22 likes this.

6. Snoopy1

Snoopy1 640cc Uber Pimp

Canada
    You do not have time to play with red heads right now that new blonde is ready to go, just needs a set of wings.

stangflyer likes this.
  7. Pistolera

Pistolera HEY!..GET OUTTA MY TREE!

Nice looking bipe. I'm curious about the quick release canopy mechanism? Can't tell much from the web site pics.

stangflyer likes this.
  8. Ive got a cox.049 with a supercharger im gona put on mine and run high nitro fuel

9. stangflyer

Here you go Earle.

pawnshopmike likes this.
  10. acerc

acerc 150cc

Florida
    You need to get off the internet, get that Velox done, and get that behemoth started!!!:spongebob:

Jetpainter, Snoopy1, dhal22 and 2 others like this.