• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Alert! Pilots Guide.....by Scott Stoops

wedoitall

hey thought i would pass this along. may wanna hurry if you are wanting the "The Pilot's Guide to Mastering Radio Controlled Flight/2nd Edition by Scott Stoops" actually emailed Mr. Stoops and he is hooking me up with one of his last copies.

I cant thank Mr. Stoops enough for selling me the book and to replying to the thread. For the lack of a better phrase, that was "AWESOME OF HIM" :thumbup:

Just a thought, in my opinion if you already have this book may wanna let some of us 3d newbs have first crack at buying it.(unless yours is worn and torn). just say'n

Get the info here
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1770896

now i gotta hurry and get home so i can fly!!!! Later

Steve_B

70cc twin V2
Guess you must have asked nicer than I did.. I PM'ed him a while back asking if any copies were available and he said no, and no planes to re-print in the foreseeable future.

Steve_B

70cc twin V2
ok.. I got my name down against one of the copies. Seems that the ones Scott is selling are 'seconds' that were slightly damaged during the binding process. Guess he didn't think about them when I asked last time.

wedoitall

cool.....i thanked him several times for answering our posts, emails and for hooking us up. he seems like a really nice person

wedoitall

got my book today!!! *fist pumps been looking for this book, since right after i started flying 3 months ago. Thank you Mr. Stoops! got to looking, on the dedication page and he signed it also :D very cool.

wedoitall

this is a really sweet book. just what i needed. to break everything down from the basics of flight to 3d. so so glad i got my hands on this book. you guys dont know how much time i put in just trying to find it(at a decent price) . saw one place 2 weeks ago wanted $150 for it, no joke.