• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

New Product Plane Motor Lift - White Rose Engineering

Would you buy this lift for your planes?

• Yes Absolutely please add it to your line!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Sorry no not for me

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

3dmike

640cc Uber Pimp
White Rose Engineering is considering a new product and would like to get your feedback! It's rare to have an opportunity to provide feedback on a POTENTIAL new product and so we are honored to have the opportunity. Take a look at vote yes or no if this is something you would purchase and offer them some feedback as well! Below is Vern's note with description and movie.

banner.jpg

"Mike,

Here is something I’m considering marketing. If you like put it on your site and let’s see if anyone would be interested.

This is a product test survey. Below is a link to a video of a neat little motorized plane lift that will lift your plane high enough to get your car under it assuming you have at least an 8' ceiling height in your garage. It can be used in the workshop or most anywhere else as far as that goes. It utilizes an electric hurricane shutter motor and lifting mechanism and can handle 600 pounds so load her up-fuel-tools-transmitter-kids-etc. <image001.gif> It is controlled with a little remote as you would expect.

They would come fully assembled with a 8' X 3' floor that will have light weight aluminum angle making up the outer table frame. This aluminum angle frame will also have a 3" raised lip making it very difficult for anything to fall off. Installation would be screwing a couple of hefty "I" bolts into the bottom of a ceiling truss and hooking her up to 120V. Your garage door opener will be a great place to get the 120v.

Movie - http://whiteroseeng.com/new/MotorLift.wmv"