• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

SOLD! Pro-Flow Canisters (Rear Dump)

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
Not going to use these so out they go. Installed and flown once. Pretty much new, perfect condition. Local pick up Meridian, Idaho or will ship. New price they go for $194.95 each plus shipping. I'd like to get $300.00 or best offer. Free Shipping.

Ok....How about $250.00 for the set. Shipped!!

Proflow1.png
proflow2.png

Last edited:

Wolff188

New to GSN!
Thank YOU, Rob! - for holding the canisters overnight while I set up a Pay Pal account, and for shipping Priority exactly as promised. They arrived in great shape and as described (going on the J-tec / DA-170 in my profile photo.) Great service. Recommended. AAA.

stangflyer

I like 'em "BIG"!
You're welcome. Very happy you're pleased. And very happy you made the connection to GSN. It really is a darned good site for pretty much anything you could ever want. Even if you want to rub your pals the wrong way. (I do that quite well) LOL

Be sure to post a video of that bad boiy runnin' with those canisters.