Welcome To GiantScaleNews.com

GSN is the BEST in an RC online community. Less corporate BS and more down home fun. Better conversations with REAL RC'ers. Don't settle for the biggest when you can have the best!
  1. If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Prop Choice for IMAC - DA120/RE2 Pipes

Discussion in 'IMAC>>>Aircraft, Techniques, Equipment, etc.' started by scruffmeister, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Hi All,

For the last two IMAC seasons I've been running a DA120 on JMB TRA-40 canisters, turning a 25x12S Mejzlik 3-blade prop. It's been working great, but...

I'm planning to put the engine on RE2 pipes for next season to give me a bit more power. Can anyone recommend a prop for IMAC with this configuration - ideally 3-blade?

Thanks

2. I have a feeler out for one of the guys in SC to see what prop he is running on his 120 with RE2's.

3. Mej 27 x 12th 3 blade is what he is running and it does really well. It will rip if you stay in the throttle on a downline or straight line into the wind. With throttle control it is very manageable.

scruffmeister likes this.
  4. Thanks, great info!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

thurmma likes this.