• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

For Sale Purple Plug Puller

Rich G

30cc
People that fly R/C gas engines have been there. You test your ignition/plug by pressing it into the ignition-you do your test-and now you are stuck with the plug in your ignition with nothing but a pair of pliers to remove it and damaging the threads in the process. Now there is a better way.

• Anodized Aluminum
  • 4 threads included: 1/4-32, M10 (CM6), M12 and M14
  • Textured, no slip
  • MADE IN THE USA!!!
  • Only $15!!

While you are at the website-check out our new line of servo screws. You know the really good ones with the hex drive? We have those and we have them in BLACK!
$3.50 flat rate shipping on all orders.

www.purpleplugpuller.com

http://www.flyingrc.net/purpleplugpuller.htmlpulled.jpg pulled.jpg PurPlugPull.jpg

Attachments

• pulled.jpg
    pulled.jpg
    357.8 KB · Views: 820

js-rc

70cc twin V2
Great, I want to get that plug wrench down the road, but do you have the socket head screws for the Hitech servos ? They're 2.6 mm x 8 !!
Thanks, John !

Rich G

30cc
Are you referring to the 4 hold down screws or the one screw that holds the servo arm in? If it is the 4 hold down screws, the #3s measure 2.5mm and you have a choice of a couple lengths. If you are referring to the single screw that holds the servo arm in-not I do not but that is a good idea that warrants looking into.
For those wanting to use the larger #3 screws make sure your grommets are large enough to accommodate them-I will be carrying the larger grommets when they come in.

js-rc

70cc twin V2
Oh, thanks Rich !! I made a mistake but it is the servo arm screws I meant & they are a real odd size at 2.6 mm & 8 mm long for the Hitech servo arms.
I like those cause they aren't the Phillips hd. ones .
Thanks again !!

js-rc

70cc twin V2
Got my Purple Plug Puller today & I think it will be a big hit with the guys in the club !! Plus , it will look really great in my tool tray at the field too , ha !!
I know I will have a lot of fun with it & most of all, it will really come in handy when we have problems !!
Thanks, Rich !!
John !