• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Quad video

Jetpainter

640cc Uber Pimp
I think the guy is in deep do do. And he's giving the FAA just what they need to tighten the reins on our little hobby.

If the guy wants to mount a firearm on a drone and fly it on his private property then the Libertarian in me has no problem with that. But, Why in the :steamer: video it and put it on Youtube! This is another example of "you can't fix stupid.:gnashing:
@Islandflyer, understand when the FAA records an incident it could be as benign as a person calling the FAA saying"they were driving down the highway" and saw a Drone (Quad, Helicopter, 50cc Ulitmate Bipe:way_to_go:) flying in a field. I find most people way to reactionary in thinking/saying "is that against some sort of government rule" when they see something they don't understand. Therefore FAA "incidents" are created.:LOL_gif: