• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Question: How many people here have WON a DA Engine??

SleepyC

150cc
So seriously, how many have won a DA engine.
I know I have been quiet, but it's simply because I've been working a lot. I'm sick of being behind the 8 ball, and trying to get back into happy town.

SO... my question, how many have won a DA engine? I see DA engines at almost every single BIG BIRD event raffle.

I have to take a guess and think DA has to give away $250K+ a year in product.

SO just a thought... which motor company really supports this hobby?

:D

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I've never won one. But I have to say, Desert Aircraft ROCKS!!! Every fly-in I go to has a DA engine in their raffle. Last weekend they gave away a DA60 at the Redwing RC Show-Me 3D event. And next month at our annual Big Bird event in Rolla MO we will be giving away a DA70 AND a DA 120!!!! That's off the hook!

My guess is, Desert Aircraft gives away more each year than a lot of hobby companies gross each year. Just amazing.:way_to_go:

dhal22

GSN Sponsor Tier 1
No wins here either. but as a business owner I can appreciate giving away some of your product or service.