• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

RC Sport Flyer Magazine, GSN exclusive discount code! 2 weeks only!

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Hey guys, I had the chance to meet up with Wil Byers of RC Sport Flyer Magazine at Toledo. He puts together a great magazine with really in depth content and beautiful graphics so I asked if he could extend his Toledo special pricing of $11.95 for 12 issues (US print subscribers only) to our members that didn't make it to the event....he said Yes!

So here it is......go to the subscription page at

https://kionasubscribe.com/rcsubscribe/

and select 1 year for US subscribers

then enter the discount code GSNtoledo and the price will be $11.95! this brings me back to the excitement i'd feel when i signed up for a magazine subscription at the WRAM show when I was a kid....seriously, i used to do that :)

This subscription includes the electronic version also.

Enjoy, it's a very nicely done magazine!

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Hmm. When I clicked the link to subscribe, A warning pops up telling me its an un-secured sight. It also shows a slash mark over the HTTPS.

the problem has been fixed, please try again! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
i brought that to his attention, you can click past it if you'd like, it's what i did

pawnshopmike

Staff member
i brought that to his attention, you can click past it if you'd like, it's what i did
Thanks. I'll check back in a day or two and see if it's fixed. Way too many hacker attacks on the interwebs laetly for me to risk it.
Plus, an anti-virus isn't much good if you don't heed it's warning.:p

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
Wil just wrote to tell me the problem has been fixed! Please try again and let me know if you have any further problems.

Thanks
Bart

pawnshopmike

Staff member
Grrrr. I just tried to subscribe and it won't let me for some reason. Maybe it doesn't like my ipad. I'll try again later from a PC and see if it works.

AEROSHELDON

70cc twin V2
I had to say I wanted US and the Canada one or it would not let me. But I only charged me once so I'd say it was good. What did it do to you?

pawnshopmike

Staff member
I had to say I wanted US and the Canada one or it would not let me. But I only charged me once so I'd say it was good. What did it do to you?
I just clicked US because that's where I live. After all these issues with their pathetic website, I'm done. They can keep their rag.

Bartman

Defender of the Noob!
patience grasshopper, it's worth the effort and it's hardly a rag

select US & Canada and then select one year US subscription

enter the coupon code and then click Apply

the price in the table will stay the same but just below the Canada options it will show the discounted price. the quality is really good and the articles are very in depth (6 pages on the Powerbox system!) so it's worth the effort to get subscribed.