• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Realflight 6

Santi8

70cc twin V2
I've used all the major sims available over the past decade, and I have to say I'm absolutely blown away by realflight 6! I put it on my 110" theater screen and pretend I'm at the field! The 3d physics have dramatically improved over the years! I'm impressed!

Turnerm

50cc
Totally agree. I switched from Phoenix to RF6 and have never looked back. However, I find that the stock planes suck. Tominator's Slick and Extra variants are almost all I use. Love his gas variants even though I only fly electric... They just feel right to me.

I've also modded the stock Yak a little and find it to be pretty good as well.

St3v3

30cc
I must admit I'm struggling to find a slick that feels half decent, I have the latest version of RF, I even bought Expansion Pack 7 - G5 as it had a 51 slick, I have modified the wings (thanks Nate) but it just isn't anywhere near as stable as my 42 slick and that can't be right, as soon as I try to hget into a post stall the aileron control goes out of the window.

Is there a better version that I can download for RF6 thats more realistic?

Turnerm

50cc
I must admit I'm struggling to find a slick that feels half decent, I have the latest version of RF, I even bought Expansion Pack 7 - G5 as it had a 51 slick, I have modified the wings (thanks Nate) but it just isn't anywhere near as stable as my 42 slick and that can't be right, as soon as I try to hget into a post stall the aileron control goes out of the window.

Is there a better version that I can download for RF6 thats more realistic?

Have you tried Tominator's gas Slick? While it's not a perfect simulation of the real thing I think it's suitably close.