• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Recent relocate in eastern Tennessee

Doc

50cc
Hello from eastern Tennessee, relocated here from Houston Tx about six months ago. 70 years old, lifetime modeler, started fooling with RC in 69. Main interest is WWI large scale and attending the many Dawn Patrol events around the eastern part of the country. We have gotten reasonably well settled into the new home and I have been working on getting a shop area set up in the garage/basement and am getting close just needing some paint and the ever important lighting.

WMcNabb

150cc
Welcome from a fellow Tennesseean!

I hope you will enjoy this site as much as I do.
Great group of people here!

Dowmer

New to GSN!
Hello from eastern Tennessee, relocated here from Houston Tx about six months ago. 70 years old, lifetime modeler, started fooling with RC in 69. Main interest is WWI large scale and attending the many Dawn Patrol events around the eastern part of the country. We have gotten reasonably well settled into the new home and I have been working on getting a shop area set up in the garage/basement and am getting close just needing some paint and the ever important lighting.

Hey Doc, fancy seeing you on this site! Don't worry, I won't rat you out to the RCSB crowd :)
Glad to see you around. :way_to_go:

Larry B

70cc twin V2
Welcome aboard Doc! I have been on GSN now for several months and have found nothing but good helpful modelers here. There is not a lot of scale builds but there are a few of us and the numbers are growing,

Larry B:welcome:

Doc

50cc
Hey Ace, followed your thread over at RCU for a long time, never posted, most awesome Pitts
Larry, been watching the Ascender for some time now, came here to check it out on your recommendation. Like you said not a lot of scale stuff going on "yet".
Doc

BalsaDust

Welcome. You will find us a very helpful group on here and hopefully we will find you just as helpful. I'm thinking of starting a scale build here in the near future so I will need you guys. Gonna print up a set of SE5 plans. Set I found looks like it would be a good match with a 20cc gasser.