• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Red 3" Extreme Flight Spinner

econpatric

70cc twin V2
I am looking to sell my red EF 3" spinner. This is brand new, never been mounted. I just received the spinner and the color is just not quite a match for my plane, so I decided to go black. My loss is your gain. I tore it out of the package, but the installation screws and spacers are still NIP.

$11 shipped Con US firm. PayPal only. Save yourself a couple of bucks...

Let me know,
Patric

SnowDog

I am looking to sell my red EF 3" spinner. This is brand new, never been mounted. I just received the spinner and the color is just not quite a match for my plane, so I decided to go black. My loss is your gain. I tore it out of the package, but the installation screws and spacers are still NIP.

$11 shipped Con US firm. PayPal only. Save yourself a couple of bucks...

Let me know,
Patric

Patric,
What plane did this spinner not match? I'm still needing one of these for my 71" Red Gas Slick...
but if the color doesn't match I might consider a black one instead...

econpatric

70cc twin V2
It was the 3DHS 74" Edge... Just to dull of a red in comparison to the ultracoat color. I am not sure if the slick uses the same red in its scheme or not? It might be less of a deal being that the red on the slick is less prevalent.

SnowDog

It was the 3DHS 74" Edge... Just to dull of a red in comparison to the ultracoat color. I am not sure if the slick uses the same red in its scheme or not? It might be less of a deal being that the red on the slick is less prevalent.
hmmm...now you've got me thinking...the red on the cowl of the slick goes all the way to the front.
I've seen off-color red before and it really stands out.
Maybe I'll go with a white spinner instead....let me think about it.