• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!

Red Bull Stratos - freefall from the edge of space ***LIVE NOW***

Steve_B

70cc twin V2
[video=youtube;MrIxH6DToXQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrIxH6DToXQ[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
What an amazing event!!! That was worth watching every minute. Awesome job done by everyone. Congrats to Felix and all involved in making it happen!!! Another unforgetable memroy was made today. I'm proud to have been able to see it all happen live. :thumbup: :clap: :pompom: :peace:

teookie

70cc twin V2
I put the live stream up on my TV and was surprised to have the whole family join me to watch it. It was very cool. I was a little worried when I saw him spinning. :eek:

gyro

GSN Contributor
I put the live stream up on my TV and was surprised to have the whole family join me to watch it. It was very cool. I was a little worried when I saw him spinning. :eek:

I said the same thing aloud when he was spinning. And my family joined too... It was nice. My 4 year old started clapping when she saw him land.

njswede

150cc
Textbook landing too! The most awesome part to me was seeing two generations of 100% bona fide insane dare devils working together!