• If you are new to GiantScaleNews.com, please register, introduce yourself, and make yourself at home.

We're 1st in Giant Scale RC because we've got the best membership on the internet! Take a look around and don't forget to register to get all of the benefits of GSN membership!

Welcome!
  • Unless you are a paid advertiser NO more posting advertisement in the individual vendor forums. You may post in the Manufacturer's Announcements section only but only ONCE a month unless your a paid advertiser.

RedWing RC MXSR Sale!!!

Hey everyone,
RedWing RC is having a sale on the 50cc MXSR! Instead of the usual $560, it's now only $359!!! Look on the MXSR page for more details about this incredible plane, and to see a timer for how long is left in the sale (currently 6days, 14hours)
http://www.redwingrc.com/index.php?m...m3q6ogogdu1pk4
Thanks RG

Attachments

• mxsrsale.jpg
    mxsrsale.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 445
I have some Hitec 5945MG servos. They put out about 180 in./oz. of torque at 6V. Would they work on the 50cc MXSR for ailerons and elevators?

I have a 50cc plane but I have motor and servos and the price on this is hard to pass up!

AKfreak

150cc
Hell I want one of the 50CC Extras starting at $200 I got first dibs ok [MENTION=2470]RedwingRC[/MENTION] Starting at $200 lol, I know that has to be a typo. Link here

15266805827_07b6020d27_b.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

gyro

GSN Contributor
Hell I want one of the 50CC Extras starting at $200 I got first dibs ok [MENTION=2470]RedwingRC[/MENTION] Starting at $200 lol, I know that has to be a typo. Link here

15266805827_07b6020d27_b.jpg

I think that is the amount to deposit for pre-order...

But you still want the plane. It performs awesome at its price point of $100-$150 below the "big name" brands

AKfreak

150cc
I was making a Joke. I know the plane does not, "Start At $200" I know it flys great because you said it did and you world is like gold my brotha! If I was to buy a RWRC plane, it would most likely me that Extra. Sorry to the OP, I dont mean to hi-jack the thread.

I clicked on the link above in the OP and could not find that sale. I did however find the Extra I found funny to start at $200. The only ting you start doing is, start paying for that plane, LOL